CAD DLL 11 Realesed
A new version of the library for viewing and conversion of CAD files now also includes export to DWG 2004, XML API, command line and a lot more.
CADSoftTools would like to present CAD DLL 11, a new version of a CAD library for developers.
CAD DLL 11 is a new version of the library for viewing and conversion of different CAD files including AutoCAD DWG/DXF, HPGL, SVG, CGM and others. CAD DLL is especially essential when you require the drawings to be visualized quickly as speed is one of the main advantages of the library.
Drawing visualization has become more precise. Import and export of DWG/DXF files as well as import of some entities have been improved a lot. Now CAD DLL has a number of new functions to make your work with the component more convenient and efficient. Handling of SHX fonts has been also improved. Moreover, CAD DLL now supports Big SHX fonts.
The full list of improvements and changes included in CAD DLL 11:
- Export to DWG with RGB colors
- XML API, a unique easy-to-use XML API containing a single function that allows integrating the library into your application quickly
- Command line added
- New commands added:
- SHXFONTS, SHXDEFAULTPATH, SHXFROMACAD that are used to install SHX fonts settings via the command line;
- New functions added:
- Support of Big SHX Fonts (for Asian characters)
- Import and export of the XClipFrame variable into DWG and DXF added
- Export of the SPATIAL_FILTER object added
- Attributes export improved (Attdef/Attrib)
- API SetXRefCallback function added; it receives the procedure address used to adjust paths to the not found xRefs
- The image fragment obtained from DWG and DXF files while converting to metafile has become more precise
- Multiline text (Mtext) import improved
- Color import in DWF improved
- DWG and DXF import and export improved
- Third-party applications EED of the imported drawing is retained
You can download a 45-day trial version of CAD DLL by filling in the form at our site or by sending us an e-mail.
If you have any comments or questions on working with CAD DLL, we will be glad to help you. Just contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will answer all your questions!