CAD DLL 14 released
Improved import and export, extended G-code generation features, support of annotative objects, export to AutoCAD DWG 2010
CAD DLL 14 is released and we are excited to share it with you. Apart from several new features, this version provides a set of important improvements that will enhance the CAD DLL performance. Of particular note are the extended G-code generation features, now it is possible to specify more parameters before you generate G-code from a DWG or DXF file.
The full list of CAD DLL 14 improvements includes the following:
- Improved import of DWG and DXF files:
- added support of annotative objects;
- improved Insert support;
- improved Clipping support;
- improved Texts and MTexts support;
- improved display of SHX fonts;
- speeded up loading of DXF files;
- bug fixes related to import of DWG and DXF files.
- Improved export of DWG and DXF files:
- added export to AutoCAD DWG 2010;
- bug fixes related to export of DWG and DXF files.
- Improved export of HPGL files:
- added saving of lineweights.
- Improved export of SVG files:
- Improved export of PDF files:
- added saving of fonts;
- added option for saving to raster PDF files;
- bug fixes related to export of PDF files.
- Other improvements:
- extended features of G-code generation from DWG and DXF files;
- added option for automatic regeneration;
- improved import of DWF, HPGL, CGM and SVG files;
- added a new demo project that shows how to work with XML API.
You can download a trial version of CAD DLL 14 right now and test it yourself:
START MY FREE TRIAL
If you have any questions or comments on CAD DLL features and its licensing, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be glad to help you!