CADViewX 14 released
Support of annotative objects, export to AutoCAD DWG 2010 and other improvements
CADViewX 14 – a new version of the ActiveX component to work with CAD files – is now available. This version brings support of annotative objects, export to AutoCAD DWG 2010 and other performance and stability improvements. Here is a full list of them:
- Improved import of DWG and DXF files:
- added support of annotative objects;
- improved Insert support;
- improved Clipping support;
- improved Texts and MTexts support;
- improved display of SHX fonts;
- speeded up loading of DXF files;
- bug fixes related to import of DWG and DXF files.
- Improved export of DWG and DXF files:
- added export to AutoCAD DWG 2010;
- bug fixes related to export of DWG and DXF files.
- Improved export of PDF files:
- added saving of fonts;
- added option for saving to raster PDF files;
- bug fixes related to export of PDF files.
- Other improvements:
- improved import of DWF, HPGL, CGM and SVG files;
- improved export of SVG and HPGL files.
Download a trial version of CADViewX 14 and test its improved import and export features:
START MY FREE TRIAL
We will be glad to answer all your questions and help with the upgrade from older versions of CADViewX, just contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.